Faith, Religion & Spirituality
Video Streaming Services for Houses of Worship
Are people in your community missing your worship services? Do you lack space or want to increase your outreach to those physically unable to attend? Or do you wish to provide a service of worship to those even when they are on vacation or abroad? Have you ever wanted to show friends, family or a potential church member what your services and faith are all about… from anywhere and at any time? What about doing it ad free without distracting or inappropriate advertising?
Key Benefits for Houses of Worship
- Reach out to a much larger audience, not limited to a physical site or geographic region
- Increase awareness, involvement and participation from existing community
- Allow individuals to watch services live from anywhere, mobile devices included
- Host past events and services on demand for viewers to watch as their schedule permits
- Provide an alternative with varied interaction with community members to increase retention
- Allow church members who are travelling or disabled to continue to participate remotely
- Enable viewers to easily contribute money through a completely integrated donation system
The Froggy Streaming Self-Service Streaming Solution
The Froggy Streaming integrated, live video streaming service allows you to easily stream your services, community meetings and study groups over the internet. You can also rebroadcast important sessions on demand through VOD streaming. The quick setup process allows you to immediately begin streaming live and even receive donations online if you want. Furthermore, the service can be delivered ad free, without ads forced on content to detract from the services provided. Froggy Streaming presents the complete, integrated system with everything you need to make it happen.
Streaming Video Online for Houses of Worship
The Froggy Streaming video streaming solution offers everything you need in one integrated platform. You can start streaming to your group of faith within 20 minutes.
No need to go through complex processes, buy expensive equipment or sign deals with major streaming suppliers. All video streaming management and related systems have been integrated to seamlessly and securely stream content. Pay-as-you-go pricing is a low risk investment that requires no upfront fees. It’s all self-service so you can do it on your own at any time. And you can even sign up for a free trial account to test the system with no obligations or contracts to sign..
The Froggy Streaming platform is natively ad free. It’s also available as presented from a white label service, without company logos or notifications to detract from your services. A customizable player skin is also provided, so the media player can match services or holiday theming. Streams can also be broadcast directly from social networks, such as Facebook, letting houses of worship tap into and addressing existing communities.
Built-in Features and Donation Capabilities
Through Froggy Streaming’s video streaming system, houses of worship can broadcast their services to any audience worldwide. To maximize interaction, Froggy Streaming offers live chat while streaming so that remote attendees can submit questions which increase interaction, engagement and involvement. You can offer these services for free to your community or use an easy to use pay-per-view or subscription system to charge or accept donations for special events. In addition, Froggy Streaming offers a powerful analytics dashboard to let you analyse audience use and interaction in order to improve your services and community involvement.
Froggy Streaming Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Broadcast weekly or daily community events in live, HD quality streams over the Internet
- Stream special holiday activities, events and study groups
- Provide music, videos and other existing content online to a broader audience around the world
- Create and broadcast special announcements, invitations and promotional videos to increase engagement with our community
- Broadcast special gatherings and community events to increase awareness and participation